What is a #VPN?
Quite simply, a #VPN or Virtual Private Network, is a selection of computers (or discrete networks) networked together over a public network—namely, the internet.
For example, some businesses may use VPNs when connecting to remote datacenters. Individual users also use VPNs to gain access to network resources when they’re not physically on the same LAN (local area network), or as a method for securing and encrypting their communications when they’re using an untrusted public network.
When a business or individual connects to a #VPN, they usually launch a #VPN client on their computer, sign in with their credentials i.e password and username, and voila, their computer exchanges trusted keys with a far away server in another part of the world!. Once both computers have verified each other as being authentic, all internet communications are encrypted and secured from eavesdropping.
A #VPN is a way to strengthen your access and security on an internet network that you’re not physically connected to. How you choose to use a #VPN is up to you the users. Example #VPN users fall into a few categories:
- The student/worker – uses a #VPN provided to them by their school or business when accessing informaton on their network when they’re at home or traveling. Also, if they’re concerned about hacking and security, they can always sign in to their #VPN when using either airport or cafe FREE WI-Fi to ensure that no one’s easedropping on their connection.
- The downloader – this business or individual doesn’t want on some businesses witch-hunt list simply because they have a torrenting app installed on their computer. Quite simply, VPNs are clearly the only way to remain safe when using a torrent client like BitTorrent. It’s better safe than trying to defend yourself in court or paying a massive fine for something you may or may not have even done.
- Privacy focused and security advocate – this individual uses a #VPN service to keep communications secure also encrypted and away from all spying eyes if they’re either at home or overseas. They may feel extremely paranoid and security conscious from an IT perspective and to them, unsecure connections mean someone may be reading what they say.
- Globetrotters! – These individuals for example would like to watch live sports and events on TV no matter were they are in the world! Without dealing with their fragile and unrelaible local networks. They like to see their favorite TV shows as they screen as opposed to waiting for translations or re-broadcasts (or watch the versions aired in other countries,) listen to location-restricted streaming internet radio, or want to use a new web service or application that looks great but for some reason is limited to a specific country or region.
- Some combination of the above – The ideal is, if you’re not one of these above, you’re quite likely to be a combination of them depending on what you want to achieve online.
In all of the above cases, a #VPN service can be extremely helpful and useful especially when it comes to WiFi security etc. Additionally, if it’s an issue to protect yourself when you’re out, whether you as an online user deal with sensitive confidential data for your occupation etc.
Even if none of the above sound right to you, you will always benefit from using a#VPN. You should definitely use one when you travel or work on an untrusted network
What Makes for a Good #VPN?
The best VPNs offer a solid balance of features, Account Security, Virtual Firewall, Country IP Address Anywhere, VPN Account Encryption and Unblocking Websites etc.. Here’s what you should look for.
VPN Account Security
All #VPN users can use more and more security, #VPN accounts with www.vpnsurfeasy.com give you all that. When creating private virtual tunnels between your computer and theirs, you can surf the internet from there, your #VPN account with www.vpnsurfeasy.com is consistently giving you a layer of security you never have before!
Use www.vpnsurfeasy.com Accounts as a Virtual Firewall on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device
Ask yourselves, “how can a #VPN prevent a hacker attacking your computer?” Online attacks are often targeted directly to your existing and known IP address. With a www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN account your home computer IP address cannot be seen or identified. www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN servers are backed by some of the best known and industry expert hardware and engineers who consistently monitor activity to make sure the www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN server is protected at all times.
Have your Country IP Address Anywhere
Use your www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN service to protect yourself while using online banking and financial sites …
If you like to travel abroad, you’ll already know the issues that can be found when attempting to order anything online! There are many scripts on the market that will analyze where the order is being placed from. For example, If you’re an Expat (Expatriate) living in China, and you want to order something from a Ecommerce site, quite possibly, it will be blocked and marked as a suspicious transaction! Following this, the inconvenience of using global roaming rates on your mobile to call your credit card company again and again to let them know it’s you the account holder and not fraudulent users online!
This can also happen when you try to do online banking from overseas. You will need the IP of your home country to safely transact on the Internet while you are abroad. If Ecommerce and Banking companies see you conducting your banking from a foreign country, there is a good chance your account will be marked for fraud. Use a www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN account to prevent these unfortunate occurrences.
Use a #VPN account to encrypt your traffic while using Public WIFI
FREE WIFI Hot Spots are everywhere now! Wherever you go in the world! This is very convenient but can also be extremely dangerous. Beware…FREE WIFI Hot Spot hackers are on the lose and increasing. It’s too easy now for criminals to do intercept your network. Using a www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN service will help prevent FREE WIFI Hot Spot hackers infiltrating your devices and viewing your private login details, all passwords and private inforamtion data.
Using a www.vpnsurfeasy.com VPN account encrypts all your traffic and will prevent this problem.
Skype Users Looking for better rate
We all agree, Skype is absolutley fantastic! If you don’t use Skype, download it and try it now! (skype.com) You can use Skype to communicate online for FREE, NO Mobile Roaming or Phone Card Costs! Here’s a little secret fact about Skype, they base your per minute charges on what IP address you are using / connected to. For example, if you have a American IP Address and you call a American phone number, you are making an American domestic call! Great when your holidaying in the USA! The www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN service can pay for itself if you are doing enough overseas calls to friends and family abroad or calling home from abroad etc.
International Users Blocked by Government Control
For example, American people living and accessing the web overseas are quite often frustrated by the controls of the governments where they live. Another country is Saudi Arabia with strict control on what web sites you can access, and even if you can use a VOIP service provider. Also China etc.
Having a www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN account will allow you to bypass the controls, Its important that we all believe in freedom of speech for all.
Use www.vpnsurfeasy.com VPN Accounts to Protect your Identity and Surf Anonymously
www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN accounts enable you to access the web without anyone knowing your true IP Address. IP’s are tracked and traced in a number of ways i.e. order forms, websites, and also for malicious purposes.
When you have a www.vpnsurfeasy.com #VPN account, your IP Address will look like this to the world:
184.108.40.206 Santa Monica California (IP number noted here is just an example)